Sunday, April 17, 2011

Alternate Circle Color Scheme.

I painted a circle test mini a while back, using somewhat of a standard color scheme, though I used more of a sandstone look for the rock rather then grey. I like how it turned out, but I'm just kind of bored with it. My circle minis sat in their boxes for a while.....until recently. I got everything assembled and started playing some games. I think I'm starting to get the feel for them. But I want them to stand out. Here is what I think I'm going to go with. Kind of an obsidian stone with lava power brewing underneath look. It' much darker then the standard green peace druid look.


Next up, complete / convert Baldur to the new look, then maybe something big! Megalith.....



2 comments:

  1. It is very nice, but are you sure about carrying out a dark theme across an entire army?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dark scheme. The bright bases give it some relief.

    ReplyDelete